100% full Not resolved
3.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Bought the cutter block and just used one time, it is broken and even broke the other good one, which totally affected our work and slowed down our project.Called for customer services sent the evidence, but wait forever, won't like to help and take the responsibilities.

Asked for the answer, just gave the bad attitude and said sorry that you were shopping here. How can the customer services staff say something like that. The customer services staffs are not well trained at all. This store refuse to ship the replacement.

Just blamed the responsibility to its supplier.

The worst shipping experience ever!Don't shop this store.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $56. williamli2015 is overall dissatisfied with iBuyStores and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about iBuyStores.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare iBuyStores to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with iBuyStores?

Comments